Feedback form for Candidates who have attended GEM:
The purpose of this form is to help the GEM Team improve the course. Please be frank and honest. Negative feedback is very welcome!
This is the feedback we have been given on the GEM Courses run so far.
We love feedback, with an almost masochistic approach to it! The more ruthless you are, the better we like it!!
Most negative aspect about the course:
- ‘If the SBAs were introduced, it would be excellent’
What changes could be made to suit your style:
- ‘The course needs to be longer, one week would be ideal’
- ‘Perhaps make 0800 – 1800 to allow more time’
Most positive aspect about the course:
- ‘Course booklet’
- ‘Very exam oriented’
- ‘Very exam focused’
- ‘Interactive EMQ sessions’
- ‘Excellent course’
- ‘Everything was great’
- ‘Thank a lot for the intense practice’
- ‘I would like to say a big thank you as I passed the written component of the Part 2 MRCOG exam. Your course has been an invaluable help. Now will do my best for the OSCE.’ – Ms M Vella
- ‘The course was fantastic and I’ve widely recommended it.’ – Mr A Pearson
- ‘Many thanks for your help. I passed the part 2.’ – Dr D Ankers
- Dear Gynaepedia team, Thank you so much for your help. I have passed the theory and owe it to you. Extremely grateful and thankful to you for the help. – Dr O Sufiyan (2016)
We have achieved 100% scores on GEM Course in all the following categories, based on our audit from feedback sheets:
- Structure of teaching and presentation
- Resource materials
- Relevance to MRCOG II
- Venue & Food
The World on Gynaepedia in 2015…
The world on Gynaepedia for 2016…
Thanks and good luck to everyone!